Monday, March 27, 2023

Tuesday Post 361

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2578 steps (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, john Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's '10 Results Of The Resurrection'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The Joys Of Heaven (3)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Stress To Peace'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:05am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*  Actually, I'd had such an exciting day I'd fallen asleep and woken with a full bladder shortly before midnight but used the pot :P very quickly and was back under the covers before the new day arrived. XD
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that first daylight pot :P trip, but happiness was snoring soundly until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking again to relieve myself.
  • AFTER DEAREST DAD HAS KISSED ME BYE< RETUCKED ME BACK INTO BED< PRETENDED TO SUCK PEARL"S seven PEARLS< LAUGHED WHEN PEARL BODyslammed him for the cheek and left for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddled and snored, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before 9am.
  • Instead, I fell back asleep, only to be furiously awoken by PIG mum @ 9:15am, screeching that the carer hadn't come! She helped me up instead; I WEnt too the bathroom and brushed teeth, sat over the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Aww I'd hoped PIG mum would lemme eat another one of those yummy buns she'd recently Baked but she wouldn't, huh. Instead, breakFAst was three Weet-Bix with one tiny stream of honey over each, one slice of toast hopefully buttered and very lightly spread with raspberry jam, All my usUal drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the toilet, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Whew Jacinta arrives! Turns out she originally had CPR training but CODA sent her to take me to physio instead! PIg mum Left her with the grocery list and dashed off to attend her pilates class.

  • After I washed and dried Era, I climbed into JacintA"S Passenger seat and she tootled me off to Breathe for physio, parking in the disabled spot @ the end. Thanks to her who helped me with my seatbelt all day.
  • Physio today: 1.864km bike ride, 36 bicep curls per hand with 4kg dumbbell,  36 shoulder press per hand with 4kg dumbbell, 36 leg curls per leg,  36 step ups per foot and boxing!
  • Physio finished, J
    Jacinta tootled us off to Pinelands Plaza, parked in the last disabled spot and grabbed a trolley for us. After I bought one box of cheap facial tissues we moved down to the Bakehouse Bakery but since there was such a huge line there I took a seat @ the empty table while Jacinta lined up and bought our bahn mis!
  • After she tootled us home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jacinta who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Jacinta flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Jacinta rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to  Ela.
  • Back outside, lunch was my delicious BBQ pork salad roll plus one yummy mug of peppermint tea. Jacinta enjoyed hers too while playing with her mobile; @ exactly 2pm I signed her off with my thanks and byes. She's back toms and taking me to table tennis!
  • After finishing the bahn mi, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Will heAD Over to the gobbling :p table once the most important two hours of the dAy were up aNd hope PIG mum will feed me some arvo tea!
    Also hope someone will take me to Toastmasters tonight! only two already aren"t coming >>> XD
    Toms: late morning appointment to see ray for some mASsage and acUPUNcture: bet PIG mum"s simply DiNGtO yaP unceasINGLY @ HIM> XD
    Ok< don"t ask me Why the caps lock And some punctuAtion keys have gotten confused> XD
  • HoPefully PIG muM will take me grocery shopping SomewHeRe ElSe EXpeCt A SupER_pissy plodDing totAl FRom me>
  • Jacinta's taking me back to play table tennis! Must remind PIG mum I need thirty bucks to buy the polo tee!
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 6:30pm.
  • GG's having term break right now ... wonder will anyone plan anything?
  • Doubt I'll bbl tonight; hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    CXheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: