Saturday, March 4, 2023

Saturday Post 358c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 2925. Oh, I'm sure I'll reach three grand some other night. Just not TOnight. XD Righteo, final, final events for Saturday?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started composing my birthday wishlist! Doubt I'll have it finished by tonight, though. Perhaps toms but if not, definitely by Monday since that's the end of the first week in March!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always 

     rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Would love lunch out with other ESS people afterwards but basically resigned to something piss little with dad @ Maccas/HJ's. Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum.

  • But dad had better take us out to CHINESE food for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!

  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: