Friday, March 17, 2023

Friday Post 360c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3273 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Headed For Heaven'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Immediately after dearest dad returned home from swimming, PIG mum summoned me over for dinner. I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa soup meat and like two small chunks of tasteless soup pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of sooup; I was ready to return online after that but dad demanded I watch half of the second half first.
  • The Roosters are playing the Bunnies; halfway through the second half I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Anyways, hopefully I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the week, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: