Thursday, March 16, 2023

Thursday Post 360e

 Good evening again and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4574. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Turns out dad needed to get his new specs from Bupa Optical, hence why he parked near the downstairs food court. Along the way I popped into JayJays to see if there was anything I liked and I found two DBZ shirts! Pity PIG mum immediately refused. >< *sigh*
  • For dinner, PIG mum got us a bowl of delicious chicken katsudon with rice and dad got a Whopper meal from Hungry Jacks. I was rather annoyed that he made me walk all the way from where seating for the foodc court began to the end just outside Coles; what was the point?? *sigh* 
  • Dad ate fast; finishing first he went to get his new specs while PIG mum continued eating.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle before visiting the loo once more @ 9pm.
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me 8-1 and taking me to the NAB for two hours with Dakota.
  • She'll see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ 1pm but since Tiff isn't coming to gimme OT toms arvo, I'm looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading the book club novel for one hour and hopefully watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 46TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee tonight I've managed FIVE posts! I don't usually get that Thursdays! XD

No comments: