Saturday, March 18, 2023

Saturday Post 360

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2408 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "Prayer's Exclamation Point"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Not Hopefully But Surely' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Weeding Out Sins' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed NINTEEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 47TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Lol, when PIG mum awoke me with her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 6:40am, I used the pot :P for one tinkle and quickly fell back asleep since I was sure she'd get very noisy again one hour later! Actually, I knew she'd forgotten to set her alarm because usually her Saturday morning a-THUMPING around upstairs starts @ 6:20am. XD
  • Like clockwork, noisy PIG mum a-THUMPING upstairs and getting changed for her half-day's work the wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • At 7:30am, PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before bolting off for her half-day's work. After dearest dad has retucked me back into bed, tried to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughed when Pearl bodyslammed him for the cheek, promised to leave me some leftovers for Nisha to reheat for my lunch and also promised to stay silent and lemme snore in peace, i do exactly that - indeed, I don't fully wake for the pot :P until 9:45am! Around 9am I did wake once with a partially-full bladder, but Erf asked unless she was busting let's fall back asleep again.
  • When Nisha arrived @ 10am, 'twas dearest dad who opened the door and said good morning. I flapped Pijum's ear @ him; dad said oh, fifteen more minutes? Another earflap and they wisely retreat.
  • After my fifteen more minutes, I swing myself over to the pot :P calling out to Nisha that I'm hungry. Since she doesn't appear, after one tinkle I bang the wall, repeating, "Nisha, where ARE you? I said I'm HUNGRY!" I hear a smirk from Nisha and the sound of a drawer being opened, before Nisha replies, "Coming. Just getting some gloves."
  • I sit over the loo for one more tinkle, we get me kitted, I head over to brush teeth, drink one mug of water and sit over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dad who's cooked his once-weekly ham and eggs and Nisha who adds one slice of cheese for me and tries to cook the bread yummy with butter. During and after bnreakfast, I happily read for thirty minutes, reaching pg. 200 @ 11:13am.
  • While Nisha closed and locked windows, I used the loo for one more tinkle, washed and dried Era and then climbed into Nisha's passenger seat, pulling my seatbelt on.
  • Nisha tootled us out to Calamvale Central, finding a park outside the bakery and grabbing a trolley for us. When we entered, I saw Uncle Michael @ the bakery! "Why you here?" I asked him, keeping my English simple coz his isn't the best. "You said last day Friday!" I think Uncle Michael said next Friday last day? Unsure should I buy another pork salad roll from him then/try start buying from the Pinelands Plaza one ...
  • After buying groceries from Woolies I choose an egg salad sushi roll for arvo tea then climb back into Nisha's car and play Jewel Quest while Nisha goes back and buys herself lunch from somewhere.
  • Back home, I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightkly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I headed outside to the gobbling :P table, where Nisha immediately made me a second big mug of white tea with two sugars and reheated the rice leftovers dad left her for my lunch with added oyster sauce. She can't seem to master cooking bread yummy but she sure can make leftover rice tasty!
  • At 1:45pm I sat over the loo for one more tinkle before Nisha tootles me off to church to play ping pong. She says she'll bring me a belated birthday present next Saturday! Wonder will she remember ... XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for the 47TH time:Putin (heard), Greer, Chesworth, Geran, Bleijie, Kinsela, Hofmanski, Higgfins (heard), Farmer, Zelensky (heard), Karim (first name), Khan, Cooke, Tutton, Mathias (first name), Neill, Garske, Bell, Quinlan, Biden, Geran, Macron (heard), Trump, Piotrowski, Lawless,  Mercorella Gibson,Pressley, Clulow, Verstappen, Alonso (heard), Thorn, Ashcroft,  Gottlieb, Chester (heard), DSrinkwater (heard) Corman, Kafusi (heard), Vunivalu, Hastings (heard), Isaako (heard), Niu (heard) and Bavas. Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 23-33 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 21-32. Sunrise 5:50am Sunset 6:01pm

No comments: