Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sunday Post 359b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Argh, it's frustrating not having a plodding total to report, especially after I've hiked so many steps today! >< *sigh* Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • When PIG mum asked when I was gonna come over for a cup of tea I replied how about now and headed over to the gobbling :P table.
  • After drinking one mug of yummy peppermint tea I went and took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually I was all done after only 10%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off and calling PIG mum back.
  • She dried my back and the back of the chair for me, then I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then returned online.
  • Think we're gonna have dinner with Aunty A now; fingers crossed I can bbl afterwards else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: