Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Wednesday Post 362b

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3706 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWELVE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After using the loo for one tinkle, I lay down and got some massage and acupuncture from Ray. PIG mum was in her element yapping unceasingly @ him; my grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing. PIG mum wasan't too good @ hiding her excitement @ getting to yap all hour today; she repeated one word six times today. XD
  • After another loo trip PIG mum tootled us back to Woolies and we bought groceries before returning home.
  • Lunch was a toasted tuna sandwich containing one slice of cheese and one mug of green tea.
  • I used the loo for two tinkles and then sat by the door waiting for Jacinta, who arrived two minutes today.
  • After Sparkless3 was transferred into her carboot, I climbed into her passenger seat and she toootled me off to play table tennis.
  • Paid Kim for a size 14 polo tee to take home and try; she says I may bring the tee back next week and swap it should the size not fit me.
  • Had fun playing with three different people before we ended with doubles. Best yet, Kim said Easter eggs MIGHT be involved in next week's session! XD
  • We ate our arvo tea inside Jacinta's car; she'd bought rice cakes (I only had one but she had @ least two) too and turns out apart from plain, you can get FLAVOURED ones! Thanks to her who broke me a lil chunk of hers to try; I like!
  • Back home I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jacinta who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Jacinta tapped the nice warm water off, got dried, goit creamed and had another tinkle. When Jacinta rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when I was drying inside the ears with a tissue.
  • Back outside, second arvo tea was one yummy mouthful of gloopy passionfruit and one mug of yummy peppermint tea. Fingers crossed for a cup of Chinese tea toms.
  • I started watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 51st time. When the first ad break came on, I used the loo for one tinkle and then asked Jacinta to massage Ela, which she did so until exactly 6:30, when she passed me her mobile to sign her off and left with my thanks and byes.
  • Once the news finished, I used the loo for one tinkle and then plopped online.
  • When dearest dad returned home and I was summoned for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yucky silk melon, one lil slice of pork, two lil slices of chicken and one tiny mouthful of scrambled egg, which I obviously saved for last.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    I

No comments: