Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Wednesday Post 360

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually ... grr, it's vanished! >< Well, I didn't plod too many more steps since I attend Toastmasters using Sparkless3; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2183 steps; thirdly, john Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Triumph Is Sure'; fourthly, TWFT topic's'How God Leads Us' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Still Before God' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after Jacinta gets me home from table tennis!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • Yay, when Rebecca arrived to take me to Toastmasters, she shared that her headache had buggered off too~
  • Another tiny turnout last night, but we all spoke and had fun; I even scored a free packet of honey soy chicken chips from Rebecca coz she forgot to call me Madam Warmup Master! XD
  • Since I shared yesterday was pi day, @ the Maccas drivethru Rebecca even got us an apple pie to share! I stuffed my half into my gob with one big bite. XD
  • Only back home did PIG mum realise I'd left my mobile in Rebecca's car! I rang the on-call and asked leanne to please chase Rebecca for me, only she sounded half-asleep! XD
  • But I tried ringing my own mobile; the second time I rang Rebecca answered and said she'd bring the mobile back!
  • Actually I was brushing teeth when she bought it back; dad ordered me to say thank-you and with my toothbrush still inside my mouth I mumbled out, "Hank-oo, Eebecca; heeya next Monday! XD" XD
  • Repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
  • Today: yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am, and after one pot :PO trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: