Saturday, March 18, 2023

Saturday Post 360b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2598 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Learn Contentment'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • At church, dad and I play two rounds straight before I take a break and dad heads off somewhere else, saying Uncle Sam will play with me later before PIG mum picks me up.
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle before heading down to the gobbling :P table and munching the sushi roll I'd bought earlier that morning/afternoon with Nisha, drink one mug of green/peppermint tea and reading for another twenty-five minutes, taking my reading time to seventy minutes for today.
  • Doing another stinky unspeakable before I pop online, I happily watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 47TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • When PIG mum summoned me for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa cabbage, lotsa soup carrot and a strip or two of tasteless soup pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: