Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Tuesday Post 360d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2810. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I continued editing my GCCW homework.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always 

     rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. Thanks also to PIG mum who helped me with a pad change.

  • Toms: seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD

  • Fingers crossed she'll lemme go buy a cake afterwards to take to GCCW on Thursday!

  • Jacinta's taking me to para table tennis in the arvo; oh, I hope she remembers to bring my Esther burger back!!

  • Won't have time to watch the news coz Dr. Lee's coming to pick me up @ 6:50pm for our SG social toms night: we're making dumplings for dinnerand dumplings are my FAVOURITE food! :D

  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: