Monday, March 27, 2023

Monday Post 361c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2407. Sorry, not quite 3.5 grand. XD Maybe toms. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 5:55pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles and then plopped online, signing Jacinta off with my thanks and byes. She's back Wednesday and taking me to table tennis~
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the FIFTIETH time! All the things I like recording: Phair, Reason (heard), Acton, Burley, Donahue (heard), Ketchup, Bermister, Aubrey (first name), Whincup (heard), Markez, Whop. Clunes, Palaszczuk, Mander, Head, Erwee, Jamieson, Addison, Dry, Kentwell (heard), Grover, Majors, Tapper, Boning, Gomes, Ricciardo, Teo, Albanese, Bandt, Bowen, Foord Mortimer, Lambie, Woiwod, Trump (heard), Obama, Souttar, Irvine, Hill Kroehn, Niu (heard), Katoa (heard), Zorko, Fagan (heard), Ashcroft (heard), Brimson, (heard), Dymock, Nejad, Heathwood (heard) and Robson. 1AUD =69.02USc. Shane Webcke read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was 2-31 today. Brisbane tomorrow: 21-32. Mt. Gravatt toms: 20-32. Sunrise 5:55am sunset 5:55pm
  • After the news, I tootled online until summoned for dinner. Before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, I used the loo for one tinkle.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, some salmon aND ONE CHUNK OF YUMMY CHICKEN. Sorry, shrieking! >< XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely once more to the loo and back, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: someone new's coming @ 9am and taking me to Breathe for physio with Eric. He'd better remember my birthday cake!! XD
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a pork salad roll from the Pinelands Plaza bakery; Pinelands said I could suggest I add crackling pork to their menu!
  • Elizabeth's taking me to Toastmasters toms night; is she new? Neither PIG mum nor I remember. XD
  • Looking forward to bringing dinner home from Maccas; never mind that Unhappy Meals were what I ate like THREE DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: