Saturday, March 25, 2023

Saturday Post 361

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday's actually 3473 (sorry, not quite 3.75 grand XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2711 steps today; thirdly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Ministry And The Fear Of Man'; fourthly, TWFT topic's 'Steps To Forgiveness (2)' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR online should I get to watch the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 48TH time!! Righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • At 5:55pm I asked PIG mum to please microwave dinner for me; I used the loo for two tinkles and then headed to the gobbling :P table and happily wolfed down the usual dinner while dad happily watched some old YouTube clips.
  • Dad left for some meeting and I plopped in front of the computer to watch the Battle Of Brisbane even though PIG mum demanded I head over to the couch to watch the match come half time.
  • Only when dad returned home from his short meeting, he demanded I head over IMMEDIATELY! I ignored him until there was a break in play before heading over; phew I didn't miss any play.
  • At halftime we had a two point lead. I used the loo for one tinkle before coming back to watch the halftime show while dad and I munched some seedless green grapes.
  • The Broncos won! Hence why I watched Friday night knockoff before getting myself to bed. Zzz~
  • Today: yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Immediately falling back asleep after PIG mum noisily a-THUMPED around upstairs @ 6:20am, her second round of a-THUMPING woke me for another pot :P trip. Shortly afterwards, she'd let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before dashing off for her half-day's work.
  • After retucking me back into bed, promising to stay quiet so I could snore in peace and saying he'd leave Nisha some leftovers to reheat for my lunch; I tried moving as close to the wall as possible and then rolling to sleep on my right side - 'twas such a successful move I snored soundly until dad unpopped the lock to the front door awaiting Nisha's arrival @ 10am @ 9:55am! My bladder said I'm full but Erf asked can you wait twenty more minutes? If not, I'll go now. My bladder decided sleeping again was cooler. XD
  • After dad let Nisha in, she knocked and just said fifteen more minutes? Well she didn't say good morning but actually I fell back asleep and didn't get outta bed and use the pot :P for one more tinkle until 10:25am! When I asked Nisha why she didn't call me, she answered she'd guessed I'd fallen back asleep when I didn't call her @ 10:15am and just lemme sleep. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Katrina Blowers) for the 48TH time: Dunkley, Fagan, Bissell, Cumner, Schrinner, Cullen, Goose, Rayner, Van Der Bosch, Ribarich, Perrottet, Albanese, Posie (first name), Whitfeld, Mscron (heard), Niu (heard), Nikorima (heard) Gogos Labuschagne, Boehme, Mullany, Mahar, Sultana, Humphris, Manton, Gawn, Zorko (heard) Fagan,  Palmer, Haas (heard), Brimson (heard), Foran (heard), Holland, Woodland, Taulangi (heard) Paltrow, Fifita (heard), Nanai (heard), Balme, Kotoni (heard, first name), Staggs (heard) and Crawford. Ben Davis read the sports report Paul Burt read the weather report from Broadbeach. Brisbane was 22-31 today. Brisbane toms: 21-29. Sunrise 5:54am Sunset 5:54am

No comments: