Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Tuesday Post 360b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Tuesday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2533. Ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After using up the most important two hours of my day, I immediately got offline and headed over to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum please for one more slice of my birthday cake for arvo tea? I'd had one slice last night and one more for my breakfast this morning; having just one more for arvo tea meant I'd be content to leave the rest for dad! Pity she was mean and refused.>< *sigh*
  • Instead I had some yummy white dragon fruit for arvo tea, half a plain rice cake and one yummy mug of peppermint tea. Happiness was reading the book club novel for one hour; today I reached pg. 275 @ 5:27pm.
  • Before returning online, I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 45TH time: Lambe, Mercer, Sriranganathan, Palaszczuk, Schiltz (heard), Farmer, Rawlings, Geran, Deng, Tannah (first name), Holbrook (heard), Foran (heard), Starc, Ahearn, Arvier, Bleijie, Tran, Croucher, Keogh, Croucher, Pocock, Tomasi, Macron (heard), Putin (heard), Inglis, Moorhouse, Whiteman, Paige, Todhunter Piastri, Verstappen (heard), Carlopio, Carlson (heard), Becker, Heaven, Pablo (first name), Fegan, Sattler (heard), Chappell, Bromwich, Kafusi (heard) and Kingston (heard). 66.73USc = 1AUD. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Kangaroo Point. Brisbane was 20-32 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 21--31. Sunrise 5:51am Sunset 5:59pm

No comments: