Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Wednesday Post 362c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3823. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, @ 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Karina's taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip, but instead of reading @ the library first we're buying groceries and then heading straight to Alison and Boy's place; we've been invited over for lunch again! Pity that PIG mum says that's the last time she'll lemme go, even though Alison said she'd pay foir petrol. Apparently PIG mum doesn't want me going since I'll eat too much fatty food? Must ask her: will she lemme go if I BYO a salad?
  • Wonder will dad take us out for dinner toms night? Otherwise I suppose I could watch the news for the 52nd time and then start watching Thursday night football; the Roosters are playing the Eels!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'The  Family Of God'.

No comments: