Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Thursday Post 360b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Lol this new Wally's got ADHD: apparently I've been hard @ work plodding 6345 steps already! XD But John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Subversive For The Saviour'; my final, final plodding total from Wednesday night's actually 4000 (okay, 'twas actually 3998 but I was so pissed of being two steps shy pf 4000 I pushed my chair back, stood up and took two more steps forward XD); TWFT topic's 'How Jesus Dealt With Sin' and Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Scripture Training'. Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • While I happily watched the 6pm news bulletin for the 44th time, PIG mum was upstairs in pigland doing her usual thing but before the sports report came on I called upstairs and asked could she please come and microwave me some dinner! I'm gonna haveta wolf down my food coz once dad gets home around 7:10am he'll be pestering me to leave!
  • While I shovelled food into my gob, BOOM! The heavens opened! I messaged our SG, telling everyone to drive safely~
  • After drinking soup I had time to sit over the loo for two tinkles because dad was late coming home? Luckily the storm seemed to have passed.
  • Once dad arrived home I yelled bye to PIG mum and climbed into the passenger seat of his 4WD. At Dr. Lee's place, dad followed me up the stairs and I took a spot to the most left; thanks to thoughtful peoples who'd left me the most left seat~
  • Ten people attended last night, Peter Pie led a Bible study from 1 Peter 5:1-5 about the elders and Dr. Lee even cut up tiny chunks of red dragon fruit for everyone with toithpicks inserted!
  • When we break into smaller groups for prayer, I learnt that Yu Lam's father just passed away. ><
  • Pastor Peter Pie drive me home; repeat the usual nightly events and zzz~
  • Today: nature called once @ 2:45am; I used the pot :P again around 6:20am before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: