Friday, March 24, 2023

Friday Post 361

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2729 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Ignorance Guaranteed Ungodliness; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Steps To Forgiveness (1)'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Recognizing God's Voice"; fifthly, the spam count for last weekend's actually two and sixthly, the spam count for the week's twenty-four but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch the Broncos and Dolphins' game tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Lol, I thought I'd earned an awesome sleep last night when the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road to start tipping bins but then why did the pot :P already contain sth?? Lol, I must've used it last night without remembering!! XD
  • After using the pot :P I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Nature usually calls hourly after that first daylight pot :P trip but happiness was snoring soundly until 7:45am when dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking again to relieve myself.
  • After dearest dad retucks me back into bed, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs when Pearl bodyslams him for the cheek, kisses Ela good luck for all her exercises with Tiff this arvo and leaves for his hard day's work, it's almost immediately that PIG mum comes downstairs and lets herself into my room and hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Peggy's arrival @ 8am.
  • Peggy knocks, says good morning, fifteen more minutes? And smartly leaves when Pearl nods @ her. When she comes back, I use the loo for three more tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to brush teeth, thanking Peggy for squirting me some toothpaste. After sitting over the loo for one tinkle, I wash and dry Era before heading out to the gobbling :P table.
  • Breakfast is three yummy Weet-Bix with a thin drizzle of honey over each one with one slice of toast apparently very lightly buttered and even more thinly spread with jam, all my usual drugs :p and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Peggy's passenger seat, she kindly helps me with my seatbelt and then she tootles me off to the NAB for physio with Dakota.
  • Physio today: Sixty-three sit-to-stands with left and forward weight shift standing cone work reaching for Era and around forty laps short hallway walking.
  • After sitting over the loo for three tinkles, I climb back into the passenger seat of Peggy's car, she kindly helps me with my seatbelt and then tootles me home, where I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Peggy flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Peggy rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, Peggy immediately made me the perfect tuna in tomato and onion with TWO slices of cheese, buttered HEAVILY on one side only (meaning I could turn the butter side down should PIG mum suddenly arrive home XD) and one big mug of white tea with not one spoonful of honey but with GOLDEN SYRUP since she couldn't find where PIG mum had hidden the honey! XD I've also had a very successful day playing Jewel Quest - I've passed like FORTY-THREE levels today! :D
  • At 1:55pm I visited the loo once more and did another stinky unspeakable. PIG mum immediately signed Peggy off and shoed her away; I came out once Tiff arrived.
  • Today I just sat in front of the computer and Ela did one whole hour of impractical exercises. I don't mind, since I'm seated and can fully concentrate.
  • Tiff walked with me over to the gobbling :P table before leaving. PIG mum fed me our last white dragon fruit, half a plain rice cracker and one mug of yummy peppermint tea for arvo tea while I happily read our book club novel for one hour, finishing pg. 300 @ 3:54pm.
    Visited the loo for one more tinkle before returning online. 'Returning' because after Ela had finished doing all her impractical exercises, Tiff and I Googled for things that I might cook next week: pasta bake!
  • Will visit the loo for two more tinkles @ 5:55pm and ask PIG mum to please reheat dinner for me coz the Broncos vs. Dolphins match kicks off immediately after the news!
  • Toms: getting my once weekly sleep-in until Nisha minds me from 10am till 2pm. Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and the opportunity to read for like two hours toms!
  • Presume dad will take me to play ping pong with him @ church toms arvo? Will ask over dinner.
  • So prolly won't bbl after dinner (unless the Broncos get THRASHED by the Dolphins), so hoping everyone has a lovely weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: