Thursday, March 9, 2023

Thursday Post 359c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3785. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read and shared tonight's She Reads Truth devotional.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Tonight's ice-cream night; yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all~
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 8-1 and taking me to the NAB for two hours' physio with Dakota. Will chase Mr. Jig-Air for the letter to Dr. O'Sullivan.
  • Tiff's not coming toms so looking forward to spending the most important two hours of the day online and starting the new book club novel; gonna read for one hour!
  • Won't watch the 6pm news coz the Broncos vs. Cowboys match starts @ 7pm and I've gotta have dinner first!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: