Saturday, March 4, 2023

Sunday Post 358

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1783 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'God Rejoices To Do You Good'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Getting Beyond The Guesswork (2)'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'God Knows Us' but I've not got any spam this weekend so just fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch the Dolphins' debut game!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once around 2:45am and again in the pre-dawn; when noisy PIG mum woke me with her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 6:20am after a third pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep again since I knew she'd get very noisy one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, PIG mum noisily a-THUMPING back upstairs @ 7:20am's my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (coz dearest dad's @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: