Thursday, March 9, 2023

Friday Post 359b

 Heylo again and probably one final greeting for today! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2278. Righteo, probable final, final events for today?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of my day, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and asked PIG mum for some arvo tea please; I'm gonna start reading the new book club novel for one hour!
  • PIG mum saved me a charsiu bun from when dearest dad had taken her out for yum fha earlier today! :o) That was with one huge mug of peppermint tea.
  • Happiness was starting the new book club novel and reading for one hour; I reached page. twenty-five @ exactly 4:45!
  • After one more pot :P trip I returned online.
  • Will use the loo for one more tinkle @ 5:55pm and ask PIG mum to microwave me dinner and turn the news on; Broncos vs. Cowboys kickoff happens @ 7pm!
  • Prolly won't bbl after the match tonight; wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: