Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday Post 276d




Good evening and probably one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3110 and secondly, the probable final, final spam count for the week’s now thirty-four. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she gleefully forced me offline and I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to plod twenty-five minutes of the bloody treadmill for her @ 2.2km/hr.
  • At 5:48pm I’ve played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:04. Right, promise I won’t play again until toms. XD
  • After getting changed, PIG mum tootled me off to the Department of Transport to renew my disability parking permit. Each one lasts for five years, BTW~
  • We sat and waited for awhile; when our number was called I walked up to the counter and leant against it. PIG mum had brought all the required documentation and I’d signed where instructed; the woman @ the counter just put that through her computer and said we were free to leave; the permit should arrive before my old one expires next month.
  • For lunch, we went back to Japanese Kitchen @ Pinelands Plaza; I ordered the eel and egg sushi and ‘twas delicious! PIG mum got the tofu meal but didn’t like it. Also, we shared a Calpico Orange; I remember trying Calpis during high school but thought it disgusting; only I’ve got inferior tastebuds and couldn’t taste the difference between normal orange juice and orange juice with Calpis added to it! XD I just remember calling Calpis cowpiss back dring high school. XD
  • Lunch finished, PIG mum tootled me off to Ray’s for some acupuncture and massage. She was in her element, of course, yapping ceaselessly @ him; my grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • ‘Twas raining when we left; thanks to Ray who let us out through his front door (usually, we walk around the side).
  • PIG mum tootles us home. I turn off the alarm then walk myself slowly and safely online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Aunty Lucia inside when she announced her arrival @ least ten minutes late. I noted down the time then walked myself slowly and safely into the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also silently, slowly but most hatefully sing 27% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Sorry, but Aunty Lucia really annoys me: (1) she’s such a GOSSIP; (2) she constantly bitches that I use too much/too hot water (personally, I reckon she doesn’t have the right to comment unless she’s the one doing it for me and (3) she won’t walk behind me like the other Cathay aunties and keep me safe! >< *sigh* I really wish I could ask Uncle Stephen could he please find someone else to come supervise my shower every alternate fridal, but she’s threatened that should I try that, she’ll cancel ALL my support from Cathay. >< *sigh*
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I got dried, very lightly creamed then rekitted. After using the loo for one tinkle and drying inside both ears, I wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea’s one chocolate teddy bun plus one mug of green tea. I chomped off his ears so he couldn’t hear what I was telling him anymore, then I nibbled off his nose so he couldn’t smell PIG mum cooking dinner. Finally, I gave him an honourable death and just gulped him down. XD
  • Arvo tea finished, I use the loo once more for two tinkles then walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Gonna watch the Broncos play the Stoem tonight! Hopefully PIG mum finishes preparing dinner and lets me eat soon, else I’m gonna watch the entire thing before having dinner! Last time I scoffed it during the half-time break, but realised I couldn’t watch the halftime show so this time, if PIG mum doesn’t gimme dinner soon I’ll watch the entire thing before having dinner!
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm (looking forward to sharing my newest dreams with her – three this week! - and enjoying three cups of white tea with two sugars) before Carol’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'The Real Me'.
P.P.S. The most interesting surname I found while watching Seven's news sports report was 'Slipper'.

No comments: