Thursday, April 5, 2018

Thursday Post 287d


2410. Oh, I’m sure I’ll pass 2.5 grand some night. Just not tonight. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum said she might take me to see Dr. Ku, coz apparently I need a licence plate for my electric wheelchair? I can only dream that it means I can fly back to Hong Kong and visit my family; I haven’t seen them since 2012!!
  • Prolly seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the early arvo; bet PIG mum can’t wait to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Hopefully it’s Aunty kitty, not Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. Even though Aunty Kitty rarely stays for the full hour but still receives the full hour’s pay, I still prefer her to Aunty Lucia because Aunty Kitty walks behind me and keeps me safe, whereas Aunty Lucia just comes and gossips with PIG mum. *sigh*
  • Wonder who’s playing in the NRL toms night? Might watch that …
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: