Thursday, April 19, 2018

Thursday Post 276c


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2180. Anyways, continuing events for tonight?

  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle first before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table and joining the parents, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa choy sum (lol, think I’ve overdosed on choy sum; I’d already eaten a plateful for lunch! XD) some fish, maybe some pork/chicken and like one delicious wee lil slice of egg.
  • Dinner was washed down with one small cup (I got the lil cup I bought dad for his wedding anniversary with PIG mum some anniversary ago) of water (coz PIG mum was watching television and couldn’t be bothered helping me; the plus side’s that I got to fully lean against the cabinet) before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again , rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for Thursday plus what’s happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: