Sunday, April 29, 2018

Sunday Post 238b


Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly,  Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4791 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘rich In Faith’. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Argh, I swear awful PIG mum does it deliberately: she waits until dearest dad’s almost home from playing baddy with his mates and having arvo tea together before flying downstairs, gleefully and immediately forcing me offline, then gleefully FORCING L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her! Meaning I’m still plodding along when dad gets home, meaning PIG mum can show off to him how much power she has over me, and also what a piece of sh*t I am… >< *sigh*
  • If that wasn’t bad enough already, next I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit. But since she’d already shown off to dad how much power she has over me, and what a piece of sh*t I am, it’s not like that really mattered … besides, dad came home and turned the TV on, meaning I got to watch some of Seven’s 6pm news while eating, yay~
  • But you can bet when I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 23% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Tonight dad took us to Sunnybank Oriental/Dong Fong for dinner! Of course, I got piss little (less than half a bowl of vermicelli, about 1.5 bowls of congee and about one bowl of rice) but hey, I’ve accepted the fact that I’ll never get a substantial meal while the parents are around. *sigh*
  • Back home, I used the loo once for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: dunno why mother’s signed me up to some Cathay exercise program with all the old folks. Aunty Deanna will take me there toms, and apparently Alice from church will take the exercises! Hopefully it won’t be too strenous, coz I’ve got an early afternoon torture session with Vincent the bloody physio afterwards …
  • Think it’s Trina coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Luckily PIG mum hasn’t gotten to her yet, meaning she still walks behind me; must remember to give her step-by-step instructions else she’ll do nothing. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: