Saturday, April 21, 2018

Saturday Post 237c


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4418 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Take Heed’. Anyways, continuing events for Saturday?

  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Carol rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she massed me a tissue to dry inside both ears with.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of green tea. The best thing was getting to read for one more hour, meaning today I spent ¼ of the day (three hours) reading! :D As for Carol, after she cleaned the bathroom she very gently massaged Ela for sixty-five minutes, painting her magenta with yellow spots today.
  • After watching the sports report, I used the loo once more for two tinkles then said my thanks and byes to Carol, who’s back Tuesday and taking me to Toastmasters!
  • I was happy to stay online till dearest dad came home and cooked dinner; instead, PIG mum tumbled downstairs and I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. Gosh, I really hope I’m awake after counting to 500; I’d really like to sing myself to sleep. >< *sigh*
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa kinda icky bean sprouts, two lil slices of bream and two lil chunks of pork mince.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Saturday plus what’s happening toms, else hope to see everyone @church on Sunday!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: