Monday, April 2, 2018

Monday Post 234d


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2117 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m really still owed FORTY-THREE MINUTES online if I haveta let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! >< Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After that, the teddies and I cuddled and I had a massive snore, coz PIG mum didn’t come poke me up till after 10am; by the time I headed outta the bedroom into the bathroom, ‘twas already 10:35am!
  • Now @ 9:20pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:58. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again till toms, coz for my first game this morning, I already lasted 7:09!
  • But just briefly now, coz it’s already 9:22;
  • Dad drove us down the coast! We had fish and chips for lunch just past Ian Dipple Lagoon (we couldn’t find parking there); huge thanks to PIG mum who bought me one yummy scallop.
  • Then dad took us to Mt. Tamborine!
  • I thought we’d ended the evening having watched the sunset but no, we shaed a double cone to finish! Chocolate and mango, nomnomnom~
  • Back home, I watched the sports report then popped online briefly before PIG mum booted me off to shower.
  • Dinner tonight: rice but I’ve forgotten with what coz PIG mum also lemme have this tiny lil square of turnip cake (in Canto: wu tao gol)! Turns out this was what she woke me up for when I heard her cleaning one morning @ 12:25am!
  • Toms: late morning UQ physio with Alicia. It’s my penultimate one with her, I’m pretty sure!
  • Wonder if we can go back to Ho Lin Wah for half a lunch before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage?
  • Tina’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm.
  • Then @ 7pm, I’m off to Dr. Lee’s place for small group and bringing chocolate; toms night Dr. Lee has opened up his place for everyone to come share our Easter chocolate! I’ll bring the box of lLndt that Letty gave me yesterday!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: