Monday, April 30, 2018

Monday Post 238c


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1688. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When dearest dad called dinner 9sure enough, he refused to take me out to dinner *sigh*) I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, one slice of tasteless soup beef, one yummy BBQ chicken drumstick and one small chunk of BBQ chook.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Off to continue watching Avatar now; fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: