Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tuesday Post 236b


Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2909; secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘More Bible Lessons’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get back home from small group tonight!! *sigh* But just noting down that after taking my quickest possible shower I had one yummy pear and one mug of green tea for arvo tea, before reading for forty-five minutes. Today I reached page 200 @ 5:30pm, BTW~ off to small group @ church tonight; toms the Connect 2 Group people are coming for another meeting and Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 10:30am till 1:30pm before Ela’s got upper limb session @ UQ from 2pm till 3:30pm. Carol’s coming back to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms~

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. At 6:25pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

No comments: