Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thursday Post 288e


One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2006 (ha, I’m just over two grand XD). Righteo, final, final events for Thursday?

  • Dad arrives home @ like 5:30 and tries getting me to leave immediately, but I just ignore him coz Kim’s shift doesn’t end till 5:40. XD
  • Dad tootles me off to the logan North library for book club!
  • After using the loo once on arrival, I enter the meeting room. Second mum/Jen immediately sticks a slice of chocolate cake in front of me; when I prudently ask are there any nuts in the cake, she glares @ me. “Only daughter, why are you asking me such a stupid question? Of COURSE I wouldn’t give you any cake containing nuts; I’m aware of your nut allergy!” XD
  • Eleven ladies attend book club tonight; Kath also brings along her two year old granddaughter! Next month’s book looks interesting: I think it’s like a Japanese historical fiction! Bet I’ll love it~
  • I use the loo once more before PIG mum tootles us home. Alas, she refuses to take me out for dinner coz she claims she has a headache.
  • Back home, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum calls dinner, I use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa icky bean sprouts, a few slices of pork and like half a teaspoonful of baked beans.
  • Dinner’s spooned down with one bowl of soup before I take my bowl over to the sink then walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo once more for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Oh, if I haveta let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm, I’m still owed NINE MINUTES online!! >< *sigh*
  • Toms; well, I have an early afternoon appointment to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Bet PIG mum simply can’t wait to yap endlessly @ him. XD oh, she says we need haircuts, too, I think.
  • Alas, I think it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for around one hour @ 4pm. *sigh*
  • Haven’t decided should I watch Friday night football yet …
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve managed FIVE posts! That usually only happens Wednesdays~ XD


No comments: