Sunday, April 15, 2018

Monday Post 236d




Good afternoon again! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2649. Anyways, continuing events for today?

·        When PIG mum called lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Yay, dearest dad came home in time to have lunch with us~ Actually, wjile I was munching lunch (a delicious chicken wrap), he was Facetiming 4th Aunty; Ching Ying’s bub nearly four months old now!

·        Before we left, I used the loo for one more tinkle.

·        PIG mum tootled me off to see Vincent the bloody physio for my weekly torture session.

·        Physio today: two/three attempts before staying seated, then stood most session. Bent twenty-five objecta to ground and left to touch an object, weight shifting, just standing on Erf's tippytoes. Lol, Kayla was funny. Three times before and during my session, she asked me, “How do you know that? ’ Each time I smugly told her, “I know EVERYTHING.” The lil   brat always immediately responded, “No you don’t.” XD

·        Instead of heading home afterwards, PIG mum tootled me back to Top Health Doctors! See, Dr. Ku wrote out that form for me last time that gives me five free sessions of physio, but somehow he accidentally dated that back to last year, not 2018! For some reason, the on-duty nurse couldn’t figure the forms out either, leading PIG mum to mutter about her under her breath and bitch like there’s no tomorrow. XD But definitely not within the nurse’s earshot! XD

·        Finally all figured out, PIG mum tootled us back home, she gleefully forced me to turn off the alarm and open the door AGAIN, meaning I sure hope I’m awake after counting to 500 coz there’s nothing better I’d like to do than sing myself to sleep! >< *sigh*

·        After one more loo trip for one tinkle, I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Tina’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; hope PIG mum’s remembered to put my sushi into a dish for me! Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after she leaves, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

·        Cheers,
^^Em.

No comments: