Monday, April 16, 2018

Tuesday Post 236


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2701 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Seek To Glorify God (4)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online after Carol leaves @ 6pm!! But just noting down that I enjoyed my 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid  Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:20am)  then had UQ physio a new student who’s only five months younger than me! Physio today: barefoot Elf, reaching for Era, like twenty-seven sit-to-stands and thirteen minutes on treadmill reaching 3km/hr. enjoyed lunch @ that Japanese Kokoro place @ Pinelands Plaza before enjoying a comfy massage from Aunty Ann. Carol’s here minding me now and tonight I’m got small group @ church. Toms I think the connect 2 Group people are coming for another meeting (Kylie and Melanie?) and Aunty Deana’s minding me from 10:30am till 1:30pm, before Ela has upper limb session out @ the NAB from 2pm till 3:30pm. Carol’s minding me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of the 6pm news with her! Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all! Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. At 4:29pm, I’ve played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:27. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

P.P.S. Now @ 4:37pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:22. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XDS

No comments: