Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Wednesday Post 288b


Heylo again, good evening and please excuse the first post; you know I get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday’s actually 2662; secondly, Joni’s devotional topic from last night’s ‘Walking Through Walls’; thirdly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2002 steps (ha, I’m just over two grand XD); fourthly, TWFT topic’s “Pray For God’s Favour’ and fifthly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Touches of Home’ but sixthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Anyways, let’s start with yesterday’s events first!

  • After staying online till 4:40pm, I went and took my quickest possible shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I headed back outside to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea: mother had lemme buy a harsiubing (hotcake in English) for arvo tea, and we’d gotten one for Carol, too! Hers was chocolate; mine was green tea with custard. Also huge thanks to Carol who lemme drink one mug of white tea with two sugars~
  • When mother still hadn’t come downstairs from pigland to send us off to Toastmasters, Carol bade me call upstairs for her. When I got into Carol’s car, huge thanks to Carol who helped me buckle my seatbelt. Best of all, as she was leaving Yvonne Rd., dad pulled down the street! He even pulled up and, climbed outta his van and came over so I could give him a kiss and a cuddle~
  • Carol tootled us off to Toastmasters. As expected, we got stuck in a lil peak hour traffic, but that just meant I got to listen to a bit of Seven’s 6pm news simulcast on 96.5FM~
  • After using the bathroom once, we entered the room. Before the meeting started, Steph and I chatted; she told me she never wears red anymore after her mum told her she looked like a fat tomato! >< XD
  • Last night, Mark picked me for Table Topics; we had to show and tell an item! I introduced Sparkless 2; for my evaluation, Ying told me that I talked too fast but was very relatable.
  • After one more loo trip, Carol tootled me back to the Warrigal Square Maccas for my Happy Meal. For her own dinner, she’d bought some salad and some plum.
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Thanks to PIG mum who lemme do each Lumosity game once before booting me off to bed.

Today: yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes till 6:45am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more when dearest dad walks down the hallway and opens the lock to the garage.
  • After dearest dad has kissed me bye, retucked the teddies and I back into bed and left for work, the teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour, PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs being my signal to wake and use the pot :P again. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with a bra before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with once after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and half a mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*



  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Leaning fully against the side rail, I finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! Actually, I meant to do a stinky unspeakable, but suddenly, Melanie arrives! Not only that, she’s brought someone along with her, but I’ve already forgotten her name. XD



  • They’re coming back next Wednesday, because the Wednesday after that’s ANZAC Day! After showing them to the door, I returned to the computer and did my GCCW homework.



  • What a treat: Aunty Deana’s daughter Nicole has come up to Brisbane to visit her, so today Aunty Deana took me out to meet her and have lunch together! They live in Kuraby in some townhouse.



  • For lunch together, we went to Woka Woka Underwood! They’ve got more lunch specials than Woka Woka Warrigal; today I chose the sir fry udon with chicken in teriyaki sauce; delicious! Nicole had some kinda egg noodle with beef only it came with a MOUNTAIN of sauce! XD Aunty Deana ordered peanut and calamari congee and some kinda fried breadstick to share.



  • Over lunch, we just chatted. Nicole told me her dad’s a kitchen hand down in NSW somewhere and that she’s got her degree in early childhood education.



  • Afterwards, they dropped me back off home. Aunty Deana insisted I sign her off first, meaning she got to leave like fifteen minutes early yet still receive the full three hours pay, but hey.



  • One loo trip for me, then PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. I did a stinky unspeakable on arrival.

No comments: