Thursday, April 19, 2018

Thursday Post 276d




One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2236. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, after publishing the previous post, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum says she’s taking me to the Department of Transport along Logan Road to renew my disability parking permit, and I know I’m seeing ray for some massage and acupuncture in the early arvo. Hopefully I won’t haveta turn off the alarm twice toms; it’d be just like PIG mum to arrange things so she could gleefully force me to turn it off twice. *sigh*
  • Even worse, it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. >< Like I’ve said, I wish she’d stop coming, because (1) she won’t walk behind me and keep me safe like Aunty Deana and Aunty Kitty does and (2) she’s such a GOSSIP! >< 8sigh*
  • But provided I survive her and PIG mum remembers to feed me dinner early, I’m planning to watch the Broncos vs. Storm match toms night! Doesn’t matter that NRL.com has predicted they’ll lose by fourteen; if they do, I can just blame Uncle Colbert who didn’t lend his support and watch the game live. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: