Saturday, April 7, 2018

Sunday Post 235c


Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1428 (no worries, I’m sure I’ll have passed 1.5 grand before the day’s out XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s now four. Righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?

  • Oh, @ 9:40am I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home five/ten minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 3:40pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:49. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • PIG mum tootled me back off to church for her ESS. As per her usual awful self, she wouldn’t see me safely seated before she rushed off to join all the other church aunties who can’t be bothered attending Bible study like my dearest dad does on their very informal ‘fellowship’ (dunno why she calls their coffee and gossip session that, but hey) but luckily she got me to church so early that the ushers hadn’t even cleared away all the extra chairs yet, then huge thanks to Sida who walked behind me to the back row of seats, thus saving me from a potentially disastrous fall. I was alright from then, having the chair backs to hold onto while I made my way to the row @ the back.
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for worship today. I sang everything, plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris, with his penultimate sermon from his series the Galilean. Once he finishes that, we’ll have guest speakers for a few weeks and then he’ll start a new sermon series come May/June.
  • After service, Ross popped over with his laptop and showed me what to press when I help him out with his chess competition come ANZAC Day. I won’t see him before the event, because he’s going to his own chess comp in Thailand this week!
  • Now @ 4:37pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:29. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled us for lunch with dearest dad @ Maccas. Turns out the five dollar McFeast deal has ended; instead, there’s this new double beef and bacon burger deal instead! I liked this new one better because there wasn’t copious amounts of sauce but of course PIG mum said ‘twas too salty for her. I also enjoyed reading the day’s Sunday Mail.
  • Lunch over, we went across to Underwood Marketplace to (1) buy nana a 90TH birthday card, (2) buy groceries and (3) buy nana some birthday chocolate!
  • Back home, I turned off the alarm, used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely online,  again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  •  
  • But the monitor still wasn’t working; instead, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Yay, PIG mum fixed the monitor; turns out it’s power cord had become loose.
  • Fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner tonight!
  • Toms: alas, I’ve got an early arvo torture session with Vincent the bloody physio to endure, but before that, we’re meeting up with Mrs. Dent and nana; nana has come up to celebrate her 90TH birthday! She’s the oldest living person I know~
  • Tina’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. She’s not a bad sort, apart from the fact that she needs prompting for every single little piece of thing and that she took like fifteen minutes to cut up a pear for me last time! XD
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: