Thursday, April 26, 2018

Friday Post 277


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday’s actually 2778; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 492 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet); thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Don’t Be A Sluggard (4)’ and fourthly, the spam count for the week’s twenty. Anyways, let’s start off with yesterday’s events first!

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 9:25am, I lasted 6:09. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Had great fun @ GCCW! Had great fun as always; we also bid bye to George’s parents coz they’re returning to China before our next meeting! George’s mum is such a sweetheart; I was making my way back to my seat with Eileen when she took Ela and said, “Xiao xin (in English: be careful)!
  • Enjoyed a delicious spud for lunch with Aunty Carly afterwards; back home I did a stinky unspeakable.
  • I thought Carol was supposed to come mind me from 4pm till 6pm; when she hadn’t arrived by 4:05pm I rang CODA coz she’s usually extremely punctual! Turns out my roster got confused but luckily Carol could still make it, but not till 4:45pm!
  • Now @ 10:02am I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:04. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played one more memorable one lasting 8:03!
  • Carol stayed with me till 6:45pm; we got to watch forty minutes of Seven’s 6pm news together, yay! She’s back Saturday arvo~
  • After she’d gone, we went down to the Manor for dinner with Aunty Mel, Uncle Cyras and Aunty A! Unsurprisingly, I got piss little (barely one bowl of rice, some fish, some vegies but three little chunks of delicious sweet and sour pork) but I got the chance to ask Aunty Mel (who’a a CN, not just a RN!) my question: back when I got very sick in 2007 and needed a trachea, was I really that dumb I forgot even how to breathe?? Aunty Mel explained ‘twas coz the doctors knew my body was already having enough trouble coping with everything else; the doctors just wanted to take some stress off me with having to breathe also.
  • Over dinner, I’d nervously kept an eye on the NRL live score; oh dear, @ halftime the Broncos were losing by four!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle while asking mother to please check the score for me. As I was exiting the bathroom, she excitedly screeched, “They’ve drawn level!” Well, obviously they needed my support; instead of returning online I headed for the couch, and just as I sat down they’d scored again to lead by four!
  • Bear Bear and I sat to watch the final fifteen minutes; we won! :D
  • I quickly returned online to note down my final, final plodding total then let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed. Zzz~
  • Today: woo hoo, 15TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! That’s my newest record~ Nature did try call when the noisy garbage truck thundered down the road just before dawn to start tipping our bins, but I persuaded my bladder to lemme sleep again and not call until the sun had risen enough that I could see the time, which was 6:20am~

After one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking to use the pot :P once more and kiss dearest dad bye when he leaves for work around 8am. Once he’s gone, I give myself fifteen more minutes then get up, because PIG mum had left my AFO and shoes for me.
  • That done (it took about ten minutes coz I’ve only got Era to manage stuff), I walked myself slowly and safely over to the bathroom to brush teeth, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Ela enjoyed an extra break from not having to hold the toothbrush~

Then I sat over the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

For breakfast, I get myself four (not three XD) Weet-Bix; I also spend ten more minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Mariana just rang and we chatted for like ten minutes~
  • PIG mum’s microwaving sth … I’m presuming our lunch?
  • I’ve got an early morning appointment to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture; bet PIG mum simply can’t wait to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • But I think it’s Aunty Deana coming to mind me @ 4pm… *sigh* Wish she’d stop coming; she only comes to gossip with PIG mum because apart from helping with Elf’s footwear, she won’t even walk behind me and keep me safe! ><
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm then Carol’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed that I’ll get to read for three hours tomorrow; also fingers crossed that I’ll get three/four mugs of white tea with two sugars! Anyways, hopefully bbl this arvo, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: