Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Wednesday Post 276e




Good evening again! Well, I’ve completely lost count of my current plodding total, so I’ll just note down that Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Peter Alone’ and continue with today’s events!

  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Carol rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy pear (I remembered to remind Carol that she only needed to quarter it for me; I didn’t need for her to dice it up into so many tiny lil pieces) and one mug of green tea.
  • Happiness was getting to read for like forty minutes and guess what? I finished the novel! Call me a romantic, but I’m really said Hiroshi and the girl never found each other again. XD
  • Then for five minutes, I continued reading that legal fiction hardback I’d gotten from the Lifeline Bookfest earlier this year.
  • Happiness was getting to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news! Thanks to Carol who brought my mobile over; I found lotsa interesting surnames: Antonelli, Gaby, Wulff, Mullany, Thiel, Chumbley, Hytch,Cosh, Frecklington, Spriggs, Wyatt, Grequake (or sth like that) and Acton. As for Carol, she gently massaged Ela for one full hour, painting her orange with dark blue spots.
  • At 6:25pm, I used the loo for two more tinkles. Thanks to Carol who came and stuck a pad into my knickers for me; if I can get one more night’s awesome sleep tonight I’ll have achievedthe 7th time this year I’ve achieved one straight week of awesome sleeps, and we’re not even 1/3 of the way through the year yet! I’m afraid of some LBL though, hence why I asked Carol please for the pad. Carol’s back toms and taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  •  When the parents called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, some fish, two wee chunks of chicken and two lil thin slices of scrambled egg.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Back to watching Avatar: The Last Airbender now! Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve already managed FIVE posts! XD Yup, I can usually manage that every Wednesday~ XD

No comments: