Friday, April 20, 2018

Saturday Post 237


 Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Friday’s actually 3393; apparently I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1585 steps today (but that’s impossible, coz I’ve been @ home all Saturday and haven’t gone out XD) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s “Be Grateful For God’s Grace’. Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:07pm, I lasted 5:21. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Thanks to PIG mum who eventually came downstairs from pigland around 6:45pm (I’d started calling upstairs around 6pm around 6pm) and microwaved dinner for me.
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After dinner, I visited the loo once more then sat down to watch the Broncos vs. Storm match with Bear Bear! Whinging on my part occurred when dad randomly switched the remote over to SBS to see whether the A-League had started yet; I’d already told him @ the beginning of the week that I baggsed the television tonight and if he wanted to watch something else, he could jolly well head upstairs and watch from the television in his and PIG mum’s room!
  • Now I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:22. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • The omen didn’t look good for the Broncos … NRL.com had already predicted they’d lose and after the first half, the Storm were already leading by fourteen! O_o I used the loo for one tinkle there, calling upstairs to the parents that we were losing by fourteen and that they’d better come down to watch the second half and show their support, quick!
  • During the halftime break, I softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 11% of  my newest shorter second-favourite song out aloud, closing the left eye for all the important numbers.
  • Well the Broncos managed to draw within four points but in the end, the Storm blew them away. >< I’m blaming dad for their loss (coz he was cheering for the Storm) and Uncle Colbert, coz he was too wimpy to watch the game live. XD
  • Thanks to PIG mum who lemme do each Lumosity game once quickly before booting me off to bed. Zzz~

Today: woo hoo, 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day’s work. Once dad has retucked the teddies and I back into bed and promised to stay quiet so we can snore in peace, I spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • Usually, nature calls twice before Besta arrives but this morning the teddies and I have an incredible snore, me not waking to use the pot :P again until like 9:35am, when dad rang some Thomas!

After using the pot :P once more, I spent a final ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • When Besta comes into my room, I use the pot :P once more for one tinkle and excitedly tell her about my not one, not two, but THREE dreams this week! She gets me kitted then we head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once weekly break.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who’s left me one whole ham and egg sandwich for breakfast (not half) meaning I don’t haveta go searching for some morning tea; thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds some cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of white tea sweetened with two sugars and give the teabag a suck. XD
  • My biggest happiness, however, is getting to read for 1.25hrs! Since I finished our book club novel earlier this week; I’ve continued reading this legal fiction drama. Today I reached page 100 @ 10:57am, finished page 111 @ 11:18am, reached page 123 @ 11:28am and finished page 125 @ 11:42am. As for Besta, after tidying my room she sat and very gently massaged Ela for like forty-five minutes while watching the Morning Show. Lol, she’d get too engrossed watching it and stop massaging Ela, everytime I reached a new paragraph I’d twitch herand the massage would resume! XD
  • At midday, Besta took me to the loo for one more tinkle. I read for another quarter-hour then rang Aunty Lai; we chatted for like 10:49. Next I tried without success to reach Aunty Nga; instead I left a message then happily read for another thirty minutes, this time reaching page 150 @ 12:44pm.
  • At 12:50pm Besta took me once more to the loo for two tinkles before leaving me with my third mug of white tea with two sugars (oh, she’d made me a second one @ midday) and a heaped bowl of fried rice.
  • I rang dad to let him know Besta had left then tucked into my yummy lunch; also watching some old Westlife concert.
  • Lunch finished, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over,
  • At 1;45pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for two tinkles and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over,
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink one more mug of white tea with two sugars and also gimme the chance to read for one more hour; it’s only Saturday that I get the chance to spend three blissful hours (one quarter of the day) reading!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Actually, the special thing can be that Bible study’s resuming for Term Two. I’ve joined Pastor Chris’ class since it’s gonna be held downstairs in like A6 meaning I can grab some morning tea afterwards; I decided not tojoin the one Peter Pie’s teaching with Dr. lee coz it’s @ the small house and it’s not really worth it to hike all the way from the small house to downstairs for a bite of morning tea (usually two bikkies, tops) then back up to the main hall for service.
  • Predicting that the parents won’t allow me out for lunch with other EM people. *sigh*
  • Also predicting another stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. ><
  • But if dad won’t take us out for dinner tonight, he’d better tomorrow night!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after Carol leaves, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: