Saturday, April 14, 2018

Saturday Post 236b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 742. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Phew, Kim knew to let herself inside when she arrived two minutes early. I stayed online till 4pm then walked myself slowly and safely into the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Oh, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Assurance’.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also, softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flip the nice hot water off, I mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with my bra strap, Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era before walking myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :p table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea’s one yummy pear and one small cup of green tea. Happiness is getting to read for one more whole hour, meaning today I’ve spent one-quarter of the day – three hours – with my nose buried in a book! It doesn’t matter how pathetically slowly I read now; I’ve always loved reading and I’m determined never to let the cruel and unfaithful God take away this love, like how he’s taken away so many other things away from me! >< *sigh* As for Kim, after cleaning the bathroom she sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for one hour, while watching her nutrition videos.
  • At 5:55pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Looking forward to having dinner out with dearest dad tonight!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: