Saturday, April 14, 2018

Sunday Post 236c


Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1437. Oh, never fear; I’m certain I’ll have passed 1500 before the day’s out. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • When dearest dad announced his safe arrival home from church, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let him in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Dad tootled me back to church, telling me that Pastor Thomas had spoken this morning. Speaking of Thomas, I think I may have been left out of SHINE fellowship gatherings this year but that’s okay: I’m part of EM, not CM!
  • At church, dad left my bag in my usual spot then unfortunately left, but luckily Dr. Lee was around to walk behind me to my usual spot, thus saving me from a potentially disastrous fall. However, I roused @ him cozhe’d been using the toilet before me and turns out he’d forgooten to put the toilet seat back down. XD
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for worship today~ I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for one song. Era also clapped along for another. As always, however, I meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh* Oh, but I liked how Wilfreddy called up all the lil kiddies onto the stage with him and we all sang a lil kid song!
  • Speaker today was Mark Chapman. He didn’t give a sermon title, but spoke from the lesser well known book of Haggai.
  • After service, I used the loo once, then PIG mum tootled us off to lunch with dearest dad @ the Springwood Maccas.
  • Lunch was another five dollar burger and small chips deal. I rather like this double beef and bacon burger deal, although of course PIG mum bitches there are no vegetables. Never fear, I’m beyond certain she will gimme more than enough vegetables @ dinner to make up for what I missed @ lunch. XD
  • Over lunch, I also happily read the day’s copy of the Sunday Mail.
  • Before heading home, PIG mum tootled us off to Underwood Marketplace, where we picked up a few things before heading home.
  • After turning the alarm off, I use the loo once for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Gonna watch the Broncos full match replay I found this morning now! :D
  • Braced for a stressful arvo when PIG mum wakes from pigland. ><
  • Looking forward to watching the Commonwealth Games closing ceremony tonight! It’s going from 8:15pm till 10:30; fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme watch the whole thing!
  • Toms: heading down to the Warrigal Square post office to collect my newest digiwatch; the one I’m using hasn’t perished yet but PIG mum says it’s safer to have a spare.
  • Have an early afternoon torture session with Vincent the physio; stress abounds. >< May also need to ask PIG mum to take me grocery shopping and walk every aisle, else I’m not sure I can pass 1000 steps toms.
  • Tina’s coming toms from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Righteo, I’m off to watch the full match replay of the game that the Broncos won last night; fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. When dearest dad suddenly announced his safe arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let him in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. New plodding total for Sunday: 1467

No comments: