Monday, April 23, 2018

Monday Post 237e


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3778. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When dearest dad arrived home and called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back before joining him @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice tonight, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, some fish, two lil chunks of pork mince and one tiny lil corn cobette, which dad stuck onto a chopstick for me!
  • Dinner was spooned down with a bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts, and it's not even Wednesday yet1 XD

No comments: