Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday Post 277c




Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3589 (ha, I’m just over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week’s now twenty-one. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After lunch, PIG mum tootled me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my seatbelt all day, we listened to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helped Ela stretch for like thirty minutes before Elaopened and closed her palm like 150 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also rubbed Ela’s fingers for two minutes.
  • At Ray’s, I used the loo once then lay down for some acupuncture and massage from him. PIG mum was in her element, obviously; yapping incessantly @ Ray, who was kind enough to always reply and keep a conversation flowing.
  • After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled us back to the Runcorn Plaza IGA, where we bought groceries before returning home.
  • After turning off the alarm, I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Aunty Kitty inside when she announced her arrival five minutes late. Me, I walked myself slowly and safely into the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed my own hair today, but thanks to Aunty Kitty who helped me rinse it out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Aunty Kitty flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Aunty Kitty rekitted me, and I had one final tinkle when she was washing my glasses for me.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was eight delicious lil Hello Panda bikkies with green tea filling! Dunno why PIG mum wouldn’t lemme buy any sushi for arvo tea this week but thanks to her who lemme buy the bikkies this arvo. I also drank one mug of green tea~
  • Aunty Kitty left about four minutes early today but was lucky and still got one full hour’s pay. She could’ve left ten minutes early, but PIG mum was too engrossed with yapping @ her. XD
  • When she left, I used the loo once more for two tinkles then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Hoping to watch Seven’s 6pm news now! Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. At 6pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. New final plodding total for Friday: 3628.
P.P.S. The most interesting surnames I found while watching Nine's 6pm news: Allred, Orr, BradnamMesereau, McCreadle, Grigalinius, Cavallaro, Guthrie, Djmahur, Grigalinus, Ariotti, Cottam and Ainsworth.
P.P.P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Seasoned Conversation'.

No comments: