Monday, April 30, 2018

Monday Post 238d


One final good evening and greeting for Monday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1778.  Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Oh, have I said yet? This morning, the grannies were calling Aunty Deana Chow goo leung (nurse Chow in Canto). When she dropped me home, I said brightly, “Bye, Chow goo leung; cya Wednesday!” She growled, “Brat.” And swatted me very gently on the bum. XD
  • Toms: late morning UQ physio with Vicky or Renee.
  • Alas, I’m not seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage afterwards because she’s gone back to HK!
  • But hopefully PIG mum will take me out for lunch somewhere!
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink a white tea with two sugars and I can get another hour’s worth of reading in like today!
  • Even better, small group social toms night! Dr. Lee’s picking me up @ 6:45pm toms night and we’re all having dinner @ some Ethiopian restaurant! I may just haveta order a piece of bread for dinner coz everything looks spicy … XD
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: