Friday, April 27, 2018

Saturday Post 238


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 487 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Take The Right Approach’. Anyways, events for today?

  • At 2:29pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:11. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Woo hoo, 16TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t calluntil like 6:25am, and after one pot :p trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:35am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum comes to leave for her half-day’s work @ 7:30am. Once she’s gone, I spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After dearest dad has retucked the teddies and I back into bed and promised to stay quiet so that we can snore in peace, we cuddle and happily do just that. I wake twice more for the pot; when Besta arrives ten minutes late, she bids me good morning brightly. Daddy Bear nods good morning @ her; Besta knows she’s then supposed to offer us fifteen more minutes but instead she cheekily asks, “Would you like fifteen more minutes … or five more minutes?” Oh, instant Bear Bum for her! Besta just laughs, “Okay, okay, fifteen more minutes. See you soon.” She leaves us in peace, and Daddy Bear decides he’ll forgive her cheekiness. XD After counting down our fifteen more minutes, I spend the time before Besta comes back finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  •  
  • Now @ 3:06pm I’ve finshed another game of Bejeweled lasting 3:05. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played another game lasting almost 7.5 minutes and one more nearing nine!
  • When Besta comes back, I use the pot :P once more for one tinkle and excitedly tell her about my not one, not two, but THREE dreams this week! Besta gets me kitted and then we head over to the bathroom where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once weekly break.
  • After brushing teeth, using the loo for one more tinkle then washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who’s left me one whole (not half) a ham and egg sandwich; thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds one slice of cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of tea, white and two, and give the teabag a suck. XD
  • My biggest happiness, however, was getting to read for eighty minutes! Today I reached pg. 225 @ 11:20am and pg. 250 @ midday. As for Besta, she very sporadically massaged Ela for about forty-five minutes while watching television. Lol, she gets so engrossed by what’s happening on TV, she stops massaging Ela! Hence why I’ve adopted the habit of twitching Ela every time I finish a paragraph; the twitch will remind Besta of what she’s meant to be doing and she’ll start again. XD
  • At midday, Besta takes me to the loo for one tinkle and makes me one mug of warm  Akta-vite, the new chocolate milk powder mother and I bought earlier this week. Verdict? It’s AWFUL; there’s like nochocolate flavour whatsoever! >< XD
  • After reading for another quarter-hour, I try without success to find both HK aunties. Perhaps they’ve gone out together? Instead, I read for another thirty-five minutes, reaching page 325 @ 12:55pm.
  • At 12:55pm, I use the loo once more for two tinkles then say my thanks and byes to Besta, who leaves me with one heaped bowl of fried rice and another mug of white tea for lunch. Once she leaves, I ring dearest dad then enjoy my lunch while watching old Westlife videos.
  • Lunch finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  •  Thanks to dad who passes me one mug of water; I do a stinky unspeakable, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely online, again , rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  •  But since dad’s given me a great big mug of water, nature calls again @ like @ 3pm. That’s fine; I just walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again , rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  •  Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm tonight. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink one more mug of white tea and lemme read for one more hour; it’s only Saturdays when I get the chance to enjoy three cups of white tea! PIG mum mostly only lets me drink green tea nowadays. *sigh*
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Alas, if this idiot headache that’s been bugging me since Thursday morning still hasn’t buggered off, I’m resorting to Panadol. I hate having to rely on drugs. ><
  • Also braced for the parents not letting me out for lunch with my ESS peers, having Maccas with them, a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum and dad not taking us out for dinner afterwards. *sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: