Friday, April 6, 2018

Saturday post 235


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 805 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house today0 and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Chosen And Appointed By God (3)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWELVE MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Aww, my awesome sleep streak ended this morning around 2:35am when nature called but that’s okay; hopefully I’ll begin another right away~

Nature called again around 6:20am; after another pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • At 2:47pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:34. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 2:57pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:32. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game I already lasted 7:42!

The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day’s work. Once she’s gone, I spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*



  • After dearest dad’s retucked the teddies and I back into bed and promised to stay quiet so that we can snore in peace, we do exactly that, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Besta arrives ten minutes early. When she bids me good morning brightly, Juice nods greetings @ her and she immediately offers us fifteen more minutes, thus saving her the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD

After counting down my fifteen more minutes, I spend the time until Besta comes back finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Besta comes back to help me get kitted for the day, before we head over to the bathroom where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once weekly break~
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle then washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who left me one whole (not half) a ham and egg (and tomato, for some strange reason) sandwich; thanks also to Besta who made me one mug of white tea with two sugars. My main happiness, however, was getting to read for 1.25 hours! I reached pg. 675 @ 10:50am, BTW, AND FINISHED THE ENTIRE BOOK @ 11:20AM! (Sorry, shrieking. XD)
  • Then I returned to reading Paycheque until midday, when I used the loo once for one tinkle and Besta made me another mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • After reading for another fifteen minutes, I tried without success to reach Aunty Lai but found Aunty Nga; we had a short chat.
  • Afterwards, I happily read for another twenty-five minutes, before @ 12:55pm I used the loo once more.
  • Besta served me one whole bowl of fried rice and presumably my last mug of white tea with two sugars for lunch, but she didn’t leave till like 1:15pm coz she ate her lunch with me before going! She even shared one little chunk of her purple sweet potato with me~
  • After she left, I grabbed my mobile then sat and played Candy Crush while finishing lunch. XD
  • Before popping online, I did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm tonight. Doubt she’ll lemme drink white tea again, but hopefully I’ll get to read for one more hour; it’s only Saturdays that I get to spend ¼ of the day reading!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Should ask Pastor Chris: does Bible Study start toms/next Sunday?
  • Predicting a stressful arvo and evening @ the hands of PIG mum … *sigh*
  • Then dad had better take us out for dinner if he won’t allow me out with other church peoples for lunch after service!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: