Friday, April 13, 2018

Friday Post 288e


One final greeting and good evening for Friday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4696. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • I immediately read the excerpt of that book Jen/Second Mum recommended @ book club last night, The Tattooist of Auschwitz, but stopped once the book demanded I pay $9.90 to buy the rest of the book. Pity, I would like to read the whole book! Instead I returned online for awhile.
  • Shortly after dearest dad returned home, PIG mum raced downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately forced me offline.
  • After using the loo once for one tinkle, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela on thirty minutes of stupid exercises for her.
  • Before dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa rather icky ong choi (sheesh, I just finished lotsa rather icky bean sprots; why we couldn’t we have a more palatable vegetable before returning to more icky stuff?? But since it’s not celery, I ate it XD), lotsa soup carrot, some mullet and a few wee thin but yummy slices of pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup, and after taking my bowl over to the sink I was ready to return online but instead PIG mum ordered me to watch the Friday night football! Sharks against St. George~
  • Well, I enjoyed the match with Bear Bear; Ela also enjoyed gently tucking her thumb into her gently-closed fist for the first half. Reckon the ref’s trigger-happy, though: he blew the first penalty twenty-six seconds into the match and the second one @ fifty-eight seconds! Paul Gallen also hurt himself, and @ the end of the first half, the Sharks were trailing by six.
  • Once the halftime hooter sounded, I returned online to note down my newest plodding total, then @ 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm (must remember to tell her about my latest dream!) then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed for three mugs of white tea with two sugars; also fingers crossed for getting to read for ¼ of the day toms! It’s only Saturdays when I get the chance to spend three hours with my nose buried in a book~ Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! That doesn’t usually happen Friday~ XD

No comments: