Saturday, April 28, 2018

Saturday Post 238d


A penultimate greeting and good evening for Saturday! Em’s new final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 3571. Ha, I’m just over 3.5 grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Almost immediately after Carol left, PIG mum flew downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately forced me offline. Thus I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to plod on the bloody treadmill for her, hence why my plodding total’s over 3.5 grand even though I’ve been @ home all day today.
  • Before dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle then to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, several wee chunks of chewy beef and like two small slices of fish.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, off to watch Avatar now! Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: