Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Wednesday Post 276d


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2377.

  • BTW, my plodding total maybe kinda wonky coz this morning, Wally for some reason hadn’t reset himself like he usually does then during the day sometime he suddenly decided to reset himself?
  • Breakfast is some plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) bread, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • When Kylie from Connect 2 Group announces her arrival, I walk myself slowly and safely to open the front door for her, again , rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. PIG mum also comes and unbolts the door for her.
  • Kylie only stays for like ten minutes; she still hasn’t found a paid job for me but is still looking. Our next appointment’s next fortnight. Today I told her my best possible working days would probably be Monday and Friday.
  • After working her out, I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When Aunty Deana announced her arrival more than twenty minutes late (she’d been stuck in traffic), I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and
  • Let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. PIG mum came downstairs afterwards and rocked out shopping.

  • We had an early lunch @ either 11:30am/11:45am. Six delicious fried dumplings with a yummy green tea latte for me (for once, PIG mum forgot to leave me an entire plateful of vegetables with it. XD) As for Aunty Deana, she didn’t have instant two minute noodles but instant vermicelli!
  • After lunch, I used the loo once for one tinkle then played with my mobile till PIG mum returned. Of course, the moment I heard the garage door open and switched the phone off and returned to reading. XD
  • PIG mum tootled me out to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, I thought she was happy to listen to 97.3FM all day (but she randomly changed to Damien Lieth’s Chapter Seven somewhere along Logan Road) and today, Era helped Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 200 times, before Era rubbed her fingers for ten minutes.
  • Physio today: 1.5 hrs for Ela: barefoot Elf weight bearing, reaching for Ela, lotsa wrist extension and flexion, thumb abduction, stabilising cup. The scary thing was hearing that Ethan had been injured! O_o The other clinical educator Kaylea originally said he was sick, but then I think I may have seen him @ the NAB in casual clothes while I was working with Leah and then Sonia implied he’d been like kinghit @ a pub! O_o But Leah said he’d come to UQ for Kat to assess him, so hopefully he’s okay~ When I told PIG mum, she snickered, “Bet he was fighting over a girl and got hit.” XD
  • Back home, I turned off the alarm, unlocked the front door then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who kindly let Carol inside when she announced her arrival one minute early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door. I waited till 4:30pm then walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang like 16% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I’m still owed TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online!
  • Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: