Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Wednesday Post 287c


Good morning again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ only 360 (yup, still haven’t left the house yet) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR online when I get back home from physio this arvo!! Righteo, continuing last night’s events?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled, I lasted 6:22. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, my other half of lunch (note to self: don’t ever order honey chicken again if I’m only gonna get half coz the second half had become like ROCK SOLID! >< XD) and one mug of green tea.
  • Happiness was getting to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with Tina! I found lotsa interesting surnames, too:  Monghetti, Ovadia, Essiane,McConville, Foodman, Dempster, Vorias, Yunis, Du Plessis (pronounced plessee), Scifleet and Broun (pronounced Broon)!
  • Now @ 11:20am I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:53. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled me off to church for small group. She sat me down in the downstairs hall before leaving. Jason and Alex both arrived; when Jase went to play the piano, Alex sat behind me and I took the chance to apologise to him for asking him about Jo, coz I didn’t know they’d split. Luckily, he said no biggie~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: