Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Wednesday Post 287d


Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2100 (ha, I’m slightly over 2000 XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘A Willing Captive’. Righteo, just briefly (coz the Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony starts in like twenty-five minutes), probable final, final events for Wednesday?

  • Aunty Deana minded me from 10:30pm till 1:30pm.
  • NAB physio: barefoot Elf, reaching for both hands, fifteen minutes walking treadmill up to 4.2km/hr, Ela stabilising cup with banana.
  • Kim minded me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm. When I showered, I also sang 29% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud.
  • Arvo tea was one yummy pear and one mug of white tea with one spoonful of honey~
  • Happiness was getting to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with Kim!
  • The Commonwealth games opening Ceremony starts @ 7pm; if the parents don’t gimme dinner like now I’m gonna sit and watch before having dinner after it ends @ 10:30pm!
  • *sigh* Still haven’t had any luck with ice cream, yet … :o(
  • toms: someone’s taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • Fingers crossed dearest dad will take us out for dinner together @ night
  • Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: