Monday, April 9, 2018

Monday Post 235f


One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4750. Righteo, final, final events for Tuesday?

  • Back outside, arvo tea’s one yummy banana and one mug of black tea with two sugars. Not sure my care plan said I wasn’t allowed any milk? The only pity’s that coz Tina’s so slow, I didn’t get to read for one hour today, even though she didn’t turn the television on so I didn’t watch the sports report.
  • Before Tina left 9she’s back again next Monday) I went and did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Not long after she’d left, PIG mum flew downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
  • Meaning I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
  • And if that wasn’t already bad enough, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela on 35+ minutes of stupid exercises for her. At least I was finally sitting and could concentrate, then.
  • Before dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Only PIG mum belatedly realised she’d forgotten to cook the rice! >< o_O XD Back online for me, then.
  • Dinner, when the rice was finally done: rice, lotsa rather icky bean sprouts, lotsa soup carrot, some salmon and a few delicious chunks of sweet and sour pork left over from last night’s dinner.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one mpore tinkle then back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: late morning UQ physio. Looking forward to meeting my new student for the next five weeks; planning to dump a MASSIVE guilt trip on Sonia and Ethan about how BETRAYED I felt that they tried tricking me about the chocolate I gave Ethan last Wednesday! XD
  • PIG mum’s said she’ll take me to Sunnybank Plaza afterwards, coz toms is Free Cone Day! Yes, I seriously hate just standing, but the legs are willing to endure some for a happy Tum Tum~ fingers crossed we’ll find parking somewhere!!
  • I’m seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage afterwards; bet PIG mum’s relishing her opportunity to yap unceasingly @ her.
  • Carol’s minding me from 4pm then taking me out to Toastmasters afterwards, so fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner back home from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN two DECADES ago! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five~ XD

No comments: