Saturday, April 7, 2018

Sunday Post 235b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I always get too excited when I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I've only been hard at work plodding 325 steps (obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Chosen And Accepted By God (4)' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's two but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online when I get home this arvo!!! Anyways, events for today?
-Firstly, I'm using my mobile this morning coz for some reason I cannot seem to turn the computer monitor on... O_o That also means I cannot play Bejeweled but hopefully PIG mum will help me figure out the monitor and I can this arvo! But please excuse any random typos resulting from this post; I blame auto text. XD

- I used the pot :P once last night aroy12:35am and once again around 6:35am, before spending the ten minutes till 6:45am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to place help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decides only she can be happy and/or satisfied. I know it doesn't sound very fair but you know she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she is happy and she is satisfied, and whenever she decides that, I guess I can only grit my teeth, suffer and endure for her. *sigh*
- The teddies and I cuddle and snore, PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs being my signal to wake and use the pot :P again. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye too and help me exceedingly slightly with not only a bra but a tee became dearest dad hasn't left for work yet before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with once after giving myself fifteen more minutes.
-PIG mum comes back to help with Elf's AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the angel/saint.
- After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's heart overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Breakfast is two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix with some milk, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and three wee fragments of my Easter chocolate. Over breakfast, while happily watching Weekend Sunrise, I also spend ten minutes finishing off my mostly silent chat to Percy the angel/saint. Remember, the cruel and unfaithful God has absolutely no bearing on my good day, because I am perfectly capable of having a good day despite Him!
-Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Only the screen wouldn't turn on?? O_o
-Instead, I returned to the gobbling: P table, immensely grateful that my mobile was on the shelf with a near full battery that I could use. I'd better just tell PIG mum that I watched the marathon from the Commonwealth Games this morning though, for some reason she gets pissed when I look at my mobile for awhile. XD
-PIG mum's coming back and taking me to ESS at 10:40.
-Alas that dad has already forbidden me from having lunch out with my church peers afterwards. *sigh*
- But we've gotta remember to buy Nana a 90TH birthday card and present; we're meeting up with her and Mrs Dent toms!
-I also have an early arvo torture session with Vincent the bloody physio early toms arvo. ><
- Then I presume it's Tina coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
-Anyway, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^




No comments: